Monday, August 27, 2007

Early morning walk.

I'm sure you must have taken an early morning walk. It is BLISS. The immaculate and fresh air, the silence that you long for and the feeling when you stand on a rock and shout out loud... "I'm the king of the world" and get away with it.
Or atleast that is what i've been told.
Tomorrow morning i'm gonna experience all of it.

6 a.m. I wake up with "Wake Up" by RATM as my alarm tone. I thought it wud be a nice touch. It is fuckin irritating to hear distortion guitars so early in the morning and i hate RATM albeit momentarily.

6:15 I've somehow managed to go out. It feels great. I was complaining for no good reason. I walk to the nearby park to get in touch with nature. Nature's call...excuse me as i relieve myself.

6:25 I'm not alone at the park. There are some old geezers trying really hard to lift their arms and legs. And there is this other dude..he seems to be warming up for something. He's gonna have a sprint across the park's perimeter. I have to see this. He starts...quite a enthusiastic guy, but i wonder why he didnt wear a bra or something. The guy has a nice pair of 'mamary glands' and i hate it when biology plays pranks like these. He runs for like 2 mins and falls flat on the green grass.
A smirk on my face that shows superiority. I can do better than this guy.

6:35 I think i've warmed up enough. Time to take that sprint. The first leap and then the next...this is easy. And in a minute i've already completed a quarter of the distance. And it already feels like i've run a marathon.
Neil Armstrong had said "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind". I think i've taken quite a few leaps and that accounts for a lot for mankind. I better stop.

6:40 I'm panting like a woman delivering a baby. To hell with all this running.. after all i came here to take a walk. And that is how u can enjoy the beauty that is early morning.
To admire small things like the tiny dew drops on leaves. Those leaves are glimmering as if they were studded with diamonds. I move closer to have a look. Hmm this isnt dew drops...ohh this is where i relieved myself. I look to my left and right..no one is looking. I quickly get up. I would hate to be the guy who gets his kicks by inspecting his own pee.

6:45 I think i shud just walk the perimeter. Let the morning sink in. My feet sinks into something....goddam..it's dog poo...this sucks. Ok enough of this morning walk shit. I have to go home. Have to get ready for office.

Next morning i set my alarm clock to wake me up at 7..have to catch the company bus at 7 45. No more morning walks for me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"i am panting like a woman delivering a baby"
Whoa!! i would say imagination running wild....

but nevertheless it's good to have you back... :)
hope to see some more posts very soon.

luv...

12:24 AM  
Blogger Nature boy said...

You have ressurected yourself thus dude...

Awaiting more...

4:11 AM  
Blogger Miss M said...

Dont brag about getting up early and catching the company bus!

I know you have missed the bus even AFTER u were woken up! pffft. :P:P

Some people lose their sleep just to make sure YOU dont miss ur bus ok! :P hehhe :)

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree and some people even promise to wake up the other person and never do so , n that hinders or affects the other persons chances of getting the privelege of waking up the owner of the blog.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Ashish Shakya said...

Ok there are some mysterious comments here by Medha Manchurian...but yes, morning walks are great fun, if you can ignore the pounding in your head that makes you feel like a junkie whose poison(late mornings) has been taken away from him.

And what else is up?

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home